Note: This documentation is only valid for Yoast SEO 2.2 and above. If you receive an error about the “fb:app_id”, please read this article. Facebook Domain Ins
Gaining access to Facebook Domain Insights
If you receive an error about the “fb:app_id”, please read this article.
Facebook Domain Insights can give you analytics on how people are interacting with your domain on Facebook.
To get access to Facebook Insights, follow these steps:
- Go to Facebook Insights,
- Scroll down and click the button “Add your Domain”:
- Copy the ID from the meta tag it gives you
- Go to your Yoast SEO settings, the Social page.
- Click the Facebook tab.
- Click “Add Facebook Admin” near the bottom of the page, just above “Save Changes”.
- In the popup you get, enter the name of the Admin you’re adding and copy the ID into the second field:
- Hit “Add admin” and you’re done!
- Want to learn more about Facebook insights? Be sure you check out this post on our blog: Facebook Page Insights.
Why do I need to store the name of the admin?
The only reason the name of the admin is stored is so that when you have multiple admins, you can know which one to delete later on, should you need to delete one.