Payza is a simple and secure way to manage online payments without revealing personal and financial information.
Origen: Payza.com – Registrese
These are the terms and conditions you must agree to prior to using our services.
This User Agreement (“Agreement”) is a contract between you and Mazarine Commerce Inc., dba Payza, dba Payza.com, a wholly owned subsidiary of MH Pillars Ltd., that applies to your use of the Payza third-party payment processing service and any related products and services (“Service”) available through www.Payza.com (“Site”). If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you may not use this Site or any of the Services.
Payza may amend this Agreement at any time by posting a revised version on the Site. Except as stated, all amendments will be effective 30 days after they are posted on this Site. Notices of upcoming changes will be posted on our blog and on notification pages posted in your Payza account.
In this Agreement, “you” or “your” means any person or entity (“Users”) using the Service. Unless otherwise stated, “Payza”, “we” or “our” will refer collectively to Payza, Mazarine Commerce Inc. , its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and suppliers.
Table of Contents
- Agency Relationship
- Account Information
- Payza Prepaid Card
- The Resolution Center
- Acceptable Use and Activities Not Allowed
- Regulated Account Types and Industries
- Closing Accounts and Limiting Account Access
- Countries Not Supported
- Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing Policy
- Additional Terms
To use the Service, you must register through the Site for a Starter, Personal or Business account (each an ” Account “). With their affiliates, a single User may hold only one Starter account, along with unlimited Personal and Business accounts. A Business account holder may still manage multiple businesses with one Business account or choose to open a Business account for each of their businesses.
Both Sellers and Buyers of products and services (” Products “) can use the Service. Unless otherwise stated, all provisions in this Agreement apply to both Sellers and Buyers.
You agree that any information you give to us (” User Information “) will stay in our records unless otherwise agreed upon.
You represent and warrant that all of the following are true of you and your affiliates from your entry into this Agreement until the termination of your Account:
- If you are an entity other than an individual, you have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement and perform the obligations represented within it.
- If you are an individual, then you are at least 18 years of age and do not require the consent, approbation or approval of any other person or entity to conclude a contractual obligation of the type represented in this Agreement.
- Your execution of and performance under this Agreement in no way violates any legal obligation of the Seller, including any agreement between or among Seller(s) and any third party(ies).
- If you are a Seller, you sell through your website only Products that are available for delivery in the normal course of your business.
- You offer Products for sale only if you have the legal right to market and sell such Products in all applicable jurisdictions.
- You maintain the value and reputation of Payza to the best of your ability.
- You conduct your business affairs according to the terms and intent of this Agreement and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You do not use our Services for any activities considered fraudulent or illegal under any laws or regulations in any applicable jurisdiction.
- You do not permit or authorize any other person or entity to use our Services without our written consent.
- You transmit to Payza only information and data that has been collected and transmitted in full compliance with all applicable personal information laws, such as applicable laws concerning the storage or transfer of personal information, including, but without limitation, the following:
- The Act Respecting Access to Documents Held by Public Bodies and the Protection of Personal Information, R.S.Q., c. A – 2.1.
- The Act Respecting the Protection of Personal Information in the Private Sector, R.S.Q., c. P – 39.1
- An Act Respecting Health Services and Social Services, R.S.Q., c. S – 4.2.
- Privacy Act, R.S.C., c. P – 21.
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, R.S.C., c.6.;
- If you are a Seller, you have had ample opportunity to obtain legal advice regarding the legal effects of this Agreement. You can deliver your full legal name, street address, telephone number and email address by postal mail or email to your Buyer(s) and grant Payza access to records of this correspondence.
- You will refrain from using abusive and vulgar language with Payza employees, whether through email, phone or live chat support. Abusive conduct will not be tolerated and will result in account termination.
- Desea Tener su Cuenta?